Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRANSUNION BACKDOOR ACCESS?

tag
goosedog
Regular Contributor

TRANSUNION BACKDOOR ACCESS?

I was wondering if anyone had a backdoor access link to a credit report for TRANSUNION. I have the backdoor links for EXPERIAN AND EQUIFAX just can't figure out how to access TRANSUNION

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
cazz
Regular Contributor

Re: TRANSUNION BACKDOOR ACCESS?

Ive always gotten a free report if i have to dispute something or if i say i have a dispute

Message 2 of 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Public service announcement ~ obtaining free credit reports under false pretences is considered unethical, and discussion of this is a violation of myFICO terms of service.

Thanks for your cooperation. Smiley Wink
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 6
cazz
Regular Contributor

I never said lie about the dispute... i always have something to dispute so thats how i know that u get a free credit report..

Message 4 of 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Understood. And I'm not pointing fingers, this is just one of those topics that can easily cross the line.
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 5 of 6
goosedog
Regular Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:
Public service announcement ~ obtaining free credit reports under false pretences is considered unethical, and discussion of this is a violation of myFICO terms of service.

Thanks for your cooperation. Smiley Wink

MYfico terms of service need to be revised. Obtaining ones own personal report should be free, not for credit agencies to make money off us.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.