cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRANSUNION REMOVED (2) BADDIES! EE APPROVED AGAIN! :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TRANSUNION REMOVED (2) BADDIES! EE APPROVED AGAIN! :)

So I had 1 collection account and 1 charge off on my report. 

First day of delinquence for this charge off (HSBC) was 7/2009, expected fall off date (7 years) was June 2016. I am 7 months away from it falling off naturally...

However, with my success 2 months ago with EE, I said what the heck and tried for these accounts. I spoke to the CSR who answered, all they did was run the book by me saying "We cannot remove accounts early, they are set to remain for 7 years." Based on my previous experience, all they want to do is file a dispute which I did not want. I was adament about speaking to a supervisor and once the supervisor answered, I explained everything to him and told them that I would like to request an early exclusion for the charge off account and collection account related to it. He put me on a quick hold and within 2 minutes, came back and said "I have gone ahead and removed both accounts. The charge off and the collection account from Midland funding.." 

Needless to say, I was excited!@ I had to ask again and confirm and was impatient and ended up pulling my TU report, sure enough, both accounts are now GONE! My TU score went from 678 -> 685! The highest I have ever been, ever...I started rebuilding back in September of 2014 and my scores then were high 500's. I currently have just 1 more account in collections which they've already offered a PFD in exchange of payment. Also, my accounts overall were @ 24% util, I've brought that down to about 1%, with only 1 card reporting (before I had 5 cards reporting a balance with about $5k in debt). I can't wait to see once all these accounts update with $0 balances from where it was and see what kind of score bump I can expect..any guesses?

side note: I've also been gardening for 8 months now

score.jpg

score2.jpg

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
bluefoxing
New Contributor

Re: TRANSUNION REMOVED (2) BADDIES! EE APPROVED AGAIN! :)

Congratulations!

I have a few baddies myself about to hit the 7 year mark. I will call and request early exclusion and hope for the same luck!

Starting Score: EX 578 | EQ 542 | TU 577 as of 3/7/2014
US Bank $300, First Progress $1000, First Progress #1 $300, Capital One $300, Credit One $400
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bluefoxing wrote:

Congratulations!

I have a few baddies myself about to hit the 7 year mark. I will call and request early exclusion and hope for the same luck!

Good luck! And remember, if one supervisor cannot help you, it doesn't mean another can't. Try calling back and hopefully land another supervisor. I say this because I've been trying to get these removed for the last month and each time, same story, still has time blah blah blah...so i tried today and got it. 

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Nice work!
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! Nice work!

Thank you! 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS!! 😀😀😀 My husband has one that's due to come off 6/2016, so we'll call TU this week! Thanks for the reminder!
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Incredibly cool!  That time-line trend is a thing of beauty.

Message 7 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Great work Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.