Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRYING TO REPAIR BAD DEBT!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TRYING TO REPAIR BAD DEBT!!!!!!!!!

Ah. Thanks, Sly (again!!) ... well, durn. Out of the two scores I've bought (EX & EQ), EQ's the highest.

*mutters to herself*

Well ... poop!
Message 11 of 29
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Message 12 of 29
Nue-Faith
Established Member

thankx, Slyhouse.

Message 13 of 29
Nue-Faith
Established Member

thankx, Fused
Message 14 of 29
Nue-Faith
Established Member

My TU report. STAGE ACCT. , $366 bal, charge acct, collection/co
                       CAPITAL ONE ACCT. , $681 bal, cc, collection/ co, joint acct.
                        AFNI $734 bal, oc sprint,
                        FRANKLIN COLLECTION $257 bal, oc bellsouth (just recently PIF as of 6/08)
                        ca,oc hospital $231 bal
                        ca old medical bill that was paid in 2003, but still on my CR in the amt of $235
                        I also paid my mortgage late in the past, but I've been paying on time. I have been staying away from cc because of the past, but I know now that I need them to give my scores a boost. By paying them on time and paying the bal out fast. This time everything is individual. I also do not co-sign anymore, or open cellphone accts for people under my name. I have learned the hard way being nice.      
                       my fico score on 6/01/2008 was 546

Message 15 of 29
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I know for a fact that AFNI will GW, so maybe they'll PFD.  In my situation, they deleted TL early!!  So definately send them a PFD & tell them you're ready to start paying that off.  Even if it's bit by bit...

Right now, I'd not worry about using your cards to boost scores, since you're not looking to make any major purchase in the near future.  I'd focus on sucking up to get those CA's to remove the neg info!
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 16 of 29
Nue-Faith
Established Member

So contact the ca and not the oc? Gw them. In the letter see if they would delete the tl if I pif. Am I understanding standing you correctly?
Message 17 of 29
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Nue-Faith wrote:
So contact the ca and not the oc? Gw them. In the letter see if they would delete the tl if I pif. Am I understanding standing you correctly?

Ok, let me back up for a sec...you might try to GW sprint first & see if they'll PFD & call off the dogs on AFNI.  If they refuse...

..contact AFNI.  Let them know you're sorry...bla bla & you would like to PFD.  When they write you back...& have in writing that they will delete...treat that letter like gold!  That might have to be your saving grace should they try to lie later on & not remove
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 18 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

You definitely should deal with the....Stage and capital One charge offs first....they are hurting your UTL...that will help more then the collection...but see...there are a lot of helpful people on here...who have dealt with these CAs...GOOD LUCK!!!
Message 19 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also...send a GW letter for...the paid medical collection...your late mortgage payments...and the bellsouth collection you just PIF...
Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.