Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU 4 out of 6 completed??? Question

tag
nate79416
Regular Contributor

TU 4 out of 6 completed??? Question

I disputed 6 items on my credit report, I see the update but no link to check on what this means

Anyone dealt with TU will they send me a updated link to check status once all completed or??

THANKS for your help

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU 4 out of 6 completed??? Question

That mean 2 of your disputes are not completed yet. They will send you an email soon as all disputes are completed.
Message 2 of 4
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

I can't even check up on my dispute anymore. At first I could see the progress, then I started just getting errors (URL doesn't exist error & Can't view your info because you have disputes in progress LOL).

Also, I dislike Equifax's dispute procedure(or maybie it was Experian, I can't remember). I couldn't seem to find a way to type in text for my dispute, like you can with the other 2.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go in your settings and erase your cookies. Try checking this is a different internet browswer as well. This has happened to me. I use Google Chrome and was able to open it and check my status in Internet explorer if the erasing of cookies does not work! Good luck!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.