Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Dispute

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU Dispute

On 3/01 I submitted 9 online disputes to TU for accounts that were either due to age off within the next few months or reporting incorrectly (i.e., several of my cards were not reporting my actual credit limit. One was almo as the $3000 off).

I checked online today and it says that one of my disputes required manual processing and I won't be able to check.my dispute status online. They'll send me something in the mail
Before this, it showed 8/9 disputes as processed.

So - 1. Does anyone know if I can call TU and ask for the status/info of the disputes that were processed? I haven't received any alerts from the monitoring services that I use that anything has changed.

2. What would cause the need for manual processing? I've never had that happen.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
DollyLama
Established Contributor
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU Dispute

Thanks, Dolly!
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just as an FYI, for anyone who might be reading this in the future - I checked later in the day and my disputes were online and complete :-)

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also did an online dispute with transunion. Created an account but when I try to login I get an error. 

Unfortunately, your request cannot be fulfilled online at this time, based upon the data provided.

Any ideas? 

Message 5 of 11
SupraTurbo2jz
Regular Contributor

^^^^^this right here...I too have this same exact problem and I have the TU monitoring too. It does it to me and my wife.

CH 7 BK discharged 05/15 goal scores 680 across the board
Current Score: TU 657 EQ 676 EX 657 FICO pull 03/20/17

photo cabelas 3700.jpg
 photo Disney siggy 5000.png photo SWP Premier 2500.png photo virgin america 2300.jpg photo lexus 2500.png photo toyota 2500.png photo kays1500.jpg photo hsn4000.png photo GoodSam 1000.png photo buckle 900.jpg photo af 250.png photo valero.jpg photo fingerhut.jpg
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
On 3/01 I submitted 9 online disputes to TU for accounts that were either due to age off within the next few months or reporting incorrectly (i.e., several of my cards were not reporting my actual credit limit. One was almo as the $3000 off).

I checked online today and it says that one of my disputes required manual processing and I won't be able to check.my dispute status online. They'll send me something in the mail
Before this, it showed 8/9 disputes as processed.

So - 1. Does anyone know if I can call TU and ask for the status/info of the disputes that were processed? I haven't received any alerts from the monitoring services that I use that anything has changed.

2. What would cause the need for manual processing? I've never had that happen.

Yep, you can call TU and they will provide the status online.  I did this with a dispute I had.  The phone reps were nice and helpful.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, thanks! I'll try that. Transunion website is just difficult to deal with., endless rerouting.
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

No luck from the call I made with transunion. The disputes I submitted online was never received but I have an email saying that they received. So, I stayed on the phone disputing. The rep also sent me a link which brings you to that same page, still no luck!

I asked if I needed to be verified, any security holds, anything at all preventing me from viewing my report. No to all, so I have no clue what's up with their site.
Message 9 of 11
SupraTurbo2jz
Regular Contributor

I too have asked them those same questions with the same results
CH 7 BK discharged 05/15 goal scores 680 across the board
Current Score: TU 657 EQ 676 EX 657 FICO pull 03/20/17

photo cabelas 3700.jpg
 photo Disney siggy 5000.png photo SWP Premier 2500.png photo virgin america 2300.jpg photo lexus 2500.png photo toyota 2500.png photo kays1500.jpg photo hsn4000.png photo GoodSam 1000.png photo buckle 900.jpg photo af 250.png photo valero.jpg photo fingerhut.jpg
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.