Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU EE? Not really sure

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU EE? Not really sure

Hey guys,

So I called TU a few days ago and asked for an EE from a few old accounts that were going to fall off in October. The guy on the phone didn't seem to really know what I was talking about. He asked if I wanted to dispute them. I said no, I was just asking for them to be taken off a little early. After that he seemed like he was checking a few things and then said they would let me know in a 30 days. To me it sounds like a dispute. Anyone run into this before? I checked TU and my score jumped about 80 points and jumped 79 points on myfico. I've looked and cannot find the accounts anywhere. If they are disputed will the still show?

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: TU EE? Not really sure

No, sounds to me like it's been excluded early!

Transunion calls it a dispute and normally removes six months early. Nice jump and good job!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm trying to get a ee also. Called today and lady had no idea what I was talking about. Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it's really an EE that is awesome! Up to a 688 from 609! I might try EQ and EX next and hopefully qualify for a mortgage
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.