Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU EE SPREE! And some questions.

tag
saberkitty
Valued Member

TU EE SPREE! And some questions.

So I got EE of a Judgement today that made me think, let me look and make a list of fall off dates, why I hadn't done this until now is beyond me. I had 5 more derogatory incl. In BK accts all scheduled to fall off less than 6 months from now so I gave it a shot. All 5 deleted!

I checked my score after judgement ee and the judgement was gone but no score increase. I'm curious if the other 5 will give me a bump or not since i just updated my report earlier today I'm not going to do it again just for funsies....Since they were included in BK maybe they've served their time as far as scoring goes?

Anyone with experience with this please I would love some insight! TIA!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU EE SPREE! And some questions.

While there are exceptions, in most cases the BK will overshadow everything prior.

@saberkitty wrote:
So I got EE of a Judgement today that made me think, let me look and make a list of fall off dates, why I hadn't done this until now is beyond me. I had 5 more derogatory incl. In BK accts all scheduled to fall off less than 6 months from now so I gave it a shot. All 5 deleted!

I checked my score after judgement ee and the judgement was gone but no score increase. I'm curious if the other 5 will give me a bump or not since i just updated my report earlier today I'm not going to do it again just for funsies....Since they were included in BK maybe they've served their time as far as scoring goes?

Anyone with experience with this please I would love some insight! TIA!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.