Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU EE Success!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU EE Success!

I electronically submitted Friday for EE of my old mortgage account, which was due to fall off 04/2016. Got a message from TU last night saying the account has been removed. Checked my report and it's definitely gone. This makes me happy. Now I'm just waiting for my TU score to update. I can't do a free 3B pull on CCT for another 3 days. Ugggghhh! Patience is not a virtue i possess. Smiley Indifferent

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU EE Success!

Congraulations.....

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU EE Success!

Congrats!!

I have to wait 5 more days to CCT pull - I'm not being very patient either......my last collection came off and a card finally reported over a week ago and it's killing me to know!

@Anonymous wrote:

I electronically submitted Friday for EE of my old mortgage account, which was due to fall off 04/2016. Got a message from TU last night saying the account has been removed. Checked my report and it's definitely gone. This makes me happy. Now I'm just waiting for my TU score to update. I can't do a free 3B pull on CCT for another 3 days. Ugggghhh! Patience is not a virtue i possess. Smiley Indifferent

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.