Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Early Exclusion Success

tag
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

Re: TU Early Exclusion Success

Congrats on getting this removed sooner! Certainly gives me hope for when I'm eligible, which isnt until 2019 but I will continue to work deligently until that time comes. It will be interesting to see how the files are purged in July.

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until May 2019
USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 11 of 16
Chrisla2077
Established Contributor

@Cherekas wrote:

Congrats on getting this removed sooner! Certainly gives me hope for when I'm eligible, which isnt until 2019 but I will continue to work deligently until that time comes. It will be interesting to see how the files are purged in July.

I can defnitely understand how you feel. The funny thing is, the better card that I want all use Experian and Equifax which are much harder.  Even NFCU uses Equifax in my state. I hope that the purge takes care of all of my judgements. I wish it extended to other derogs....I have  2 accounts that haven't gotten updates since 2014.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you ever heard of anyone getting EE earlier than 6months before its scheduled to drop off?

Message 13 of 16
Chrisla2077
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Have you ever heard of anyone getting EE earlier than 6months before its scheduled to drop off?

I haven't, but I'm also not the authority on this. I'm still learning. How early are you talking?
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Erm....... like... 2 years early  Smiley Surprised

Message 15 of 16
Chrisla2077
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Erm....... like... 2 years early  Smiley Surprised

Nope. Can't say I have heard of it happening that early. I would love to hear if someone else does have it happen 2 years early.  I would be able to clear my reports totally. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.