Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Online Dispute issues

tag
dashpt
Frequent Contributor

Re: TU Online Dispute issues

@Shiva78 wrote:

Thanks!  Good point.  All I really want is Midland off my report.  It's outside SOL and due to fall off 3/15.

Hey I just called last week to get midland off my report (7 year date would be 3/15) and TU deleted and sent me an updated credit report without midland....

Cap one secured=200 closed
Cap One unsecured10,000
Wellsfargo1500
Walmart5000
Victoria'ssecrets1850, citicard 6500TU=735,Ex=723,Eq=734
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you say you called TU to get midland off your report, what did you tell or ask TU?

Message 12 of 14
kjel
Established Contributor

TU's online dispute function only allows disputes to be intiated once every 30 days. Been to that party before and it's totally annoying. 

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 13 of 14
Shiva78
Contributor

Just spoke to someone from TU.  "Annie" from India.  I explained that it's it's a very old trade line and that it's outside of SOL.  She said that since it's still listed as "in-collections" with a balance she cannot delete it.  Only Midland can.

Maybe I can keep trying every few days or just wait until March, then call them again.  Seems like such a long time to wait!!  I disputed as "other reason" with Experian so we'll see what happens.  It's supposed to fall off in January 2015 on that report.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.