mannyj

TU Won't Allow Me To View Online

Up until this past week I have been able to dispute, order, view my credit report from Transunion on their site now there site tells me I cannot view online, why is this?

Starting Score: 542
Current Score: 583
Goal Score: 660

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
notmyj

Re: TU Won't Allow Me To View Online

Call them and find out. :smileywink:

4/6/09 EQ 555 TU 498 EX 553
9/3/10 EQ 590 TU 566 (Just now starting the rebuild)
9/11/10 EQ 610 TU 627
10/21/10 EQ 625 TU 660
12/08/11 EQ 681 TU 648 EX 667
2/13/12 EQ 677 TU 658 EX 675

From 9/2010 to 2/2012 I have gotten $44k in available credit, and closed on my first home 12/23/2011. All was made possible by the people here. Stay with it, it is possible!
Senior Contributor
O6

mannyj wrote:

Up until this past week I have been able to dispute, order, view my credit report from Transunion on their site now there site tells me I cannot view online, why is this?

Sometimes they do this when you've done something they don't like.  For example, you can use the dispute process to obtain a free credit disclosure.  Some people do this several times per month, yet never file a legitimate dispute.  TU will block you for that.

IAALBNYL
mannyj

That definetly isn't my case, will they do this for submitting too many disputes?

Starting Score: 542
Current Score: 583
Goal Score: 660

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
O6

mannyj wrote:

That definetly isn't my case, will they do this for submitting too many disputes?

I would hope not, but I am not sure.

The only time I have had experience with  TU prohibiting online access in any form was when a couple of individuals were using the free report that you can pull to initiate a dispute only to see their soft inquiries and then ultimately not following through on a dispute.  I think after half a dozen times or so per certain period of time it automatically locks you out. 

That was a hard case to solve because when you call TU you ultimately reach their overseas call center and they are clueless.  If you get it escalated to a supervisor in the States, they pass the buck and blame TrueCredit.  Then you get TrueCredit's overseas call center -- again incompetent staff -- and, if lucky, another Stateside supervisor who will then ultimately blame TransUnion.  Basically, it's the proverbial monkey / football scenario.  Give it a shot, though, and maybe your luck will be better.

IAALBNYL
Established Member
credit_questons

The same thing happened to me. I think I submitted to many disputes. Once the disputes are done they have to give you a copy of your new updated CR with the results of the investigation so I'm just being patient.

I have disputes with experian and equifax and can still view my reports online and/or submit additional disputes as I want. They update me regarding each item disputed. It looks like TU is waiting until they investigate all 8 items.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+