cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU and EX have two different removal dates?

tag
Bluebird515

TU and EX have two different removal dates?

Hi I'm new here but I've been reading these forums for a while. 

I have a CO that will drop off this year so I recently pulled my credit reports. TU shows the CO will fall off a couple months after EX shows it will fall off. I am not sure which one to believe. Has anyone experienced this before?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Teardrop
New Contributor

Re: TU and EX have two different removal dates?

@Bluebird515 wrote:

Hi I'm new here but I've been reading these forums for a while. 

I have a CO that will drop off this year so I recently pulled my credit reports. TU shows the CO will fall off a couple months after EX shows it will fall off. I am not sure which one to believe. Has anyone experienced this before?

I actually have this same issue.  Are your DOFD similar at all?  The CO is the one that reports the DOFD to the CRAs.  If you have proof of what it really is suppose to be perhaps you can dispute it and have it corrected.  Just my two cents.

Seedling Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/31/2014 - No apps while waiting to apply for home loan!
Starting Score: EX 640 EQ 593 TU>592 Lender Pulled 3/30/2014
Goal Score: All Scores 730+

Message 2 of 3
lmfields84
Regular Contributor

Re: TU and EX have two different removal dates?

I'm having the same issue- mine is only a month off, but still... we are waiting impatiently for it to go away, only to realize EQ has July instead of June like EX.  Frustrating because we all know all EQ will do is dispute it... take the FULL 30 days to "investigate" and probably "verify" it anyway.  They are such a joke.  I have found them to be infuriating to speak to or deal with at all, so since we are right there at the door, i decided not to bother- until July 1st... then they will be receiving a call from me. Haha. Smiley Very Happy

Our 2014 Rebuilding Log- Check Out Our Progress!
In Our Wallet: NFCU Cash Rewards $14k | NFCU LOC $15k | NFCU LOC $12k | NFCU Platinum Visa $8.5k | NFCU Platinum MC $1k Discover IT $1400 | Walmart Store Card $1.4k | Synchrony $1k | ToysRUs $500
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.