cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU and EX in the yellow and EQ on it's way!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU and EX in the yellow and EQ on it's way!!

I am so super stoked!  My scores have jumped again and I finally have 2 in the "good" range and only 1 left in "fair".  Transunion 673 and Experian 675, Equifax is at 643.  I just recieved a CLI from my Walmart card from $500 to $4000.  I've also been paying down my credit cards from Christmas.  I keep all of my info on a spreadsheet and evaluate it several times a month.  According to my calculations, my total utilization should drop to 36% with that CLI from Walmart.  Do you think I will see another jump in my credit score?  I also have 1 baddie that is paid still showing on my report.  Should I give it another month and then call them to ask them to remove it or should I call now?  I am so excited to see the increase.  It makes all this work worth it!!!! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: TU and EX in the yellow and EQ on it's way!!

Congrats on all your success op I recently got into the GOOD range on my TU but the other two are lagging behind
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.