Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU dropped 10 points....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU dropped 10 points....

My rebuilding has hit a tiny pothole out somewhere in rural road (unlike NYC's HUGE potholes! LOL) TU has dropped 10 points to 604 I was wondering why, they said my balance increased by $138 (my UTI is now at 8%) WTH?!?!

Strangely, my TU hasn't shown any inquiry or new account that I opened a week ago with Discover IT card.

Oh well...hopefully next FICO update from TU goes up....NOT down! ;-)

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU dropped 10 points....

Fluctuations during rebuilding is common.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Fluctuations during rebuilding is common.

Absolutely true. It will correct itself...

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to know...Hate the feeling when seeing it drop for no reason Smiley Indifferent

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same happened to me before. It's completely normal like rest said. As long as you keep your util low and pay on time, you'll be alright Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have any loans such as student loans that are still active? If you are on a repayment plan then the interest is still being added to the loan amount.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Do you have any loans such as student loans that are still active? If you are on a repayment plan then the interest is still being added to the loan amount.

Yes, I have Parental Student Loan for my kid (PLUS). It is in deferment till May 2016 but I have been paying since June anyway

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.