Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU early deletion sucess?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU early deletion sucess?

I called TU yesterday to get some baddies removed early and the lady I spoke with said she would submit the request. Well last night my Credit Karma TU score updates and goes up 35 points! I checked and on Credit Karma the three baddies are gone off my report! I was expecting it to update here too. But it has not yet. Smiley Sad It updated with a new inquiry for TU but nothing else. Is there a longer delay here?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU early deletion sucess?

From what many folks have said here, Scorewatch is triggered by certain items but not others - balance changes and inquiries will trigger an update, but not removal of old derogs. You could just let your CC balances change to trigger an update.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Norm! Guess Ill have to wait till mid month to see how much if any it helps my Myfico score. Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 9
rapprt
Established Member

Just out of curiosity...how can I see what 30 day lates I have on my credit report?  The myfico only shows the month by month for the past 2 years?

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rapprt wrote:

Just out of curiosity...how can I see what 30 day lates I have on my credit report?  The myfico only shows the month by month for the past 2 years?

What product did you buy? If you have score watch I think its only two years. Buy a full report or go to freecreditreport.com and get your big three reports Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 9
rapprt
Established Member

Ok, one more question...since the 30 day lates are over 2 years old...does it really make that much of a difference in my credit score?

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

The older your durogs are the less impact they have on your score. Maybe try sending some goodwill letters. I haven't tried that but some people have had sucess with them.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah what number did you call?  I just tried 800-916-8800 and had an overseas lady saying that the item will automatically fall off and there's no early deletion process.  I know there is because I've read many threads from Experian, Equifax and Transunion.  I guess it's just a matter of getting a hold of the right person in the right department...

Oz

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Iv read some people have to call several times to speak with someone who knows what you ate asking about. You can ask to be transfered to the USA too. I got the number from the forum. Sorry I have so many 1800 numbers on my phone I don't remember what one it is!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.