cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU early exclusion, 11 baddies ALL GONE!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU early exclusion, 11 baddies ALL GONE!!

My TU report is clean!!! I requested early exclusion for all my baddies which were due to fall off within the next 6 months and it was granted. I'm so stoked!!! My score before this was 626. I'm so curious what it'll jump to now.
Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Re: TU early exclusion, 11 baddies ALL GONE!!

Way to go !! Let us know what kind of bump you get!
Message 2 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 3 of 31
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Many congrats! Definitely let us know what kind of effect it has in your score. 

Have a great credit future!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 4 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congats! How did you request EE - on the phone or online?

Message 5 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did it online. I signed up for the one week trial of Experian credit tracker for 1$. You can view all 3 reports and scores and initiate disputes online.
Message 6 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats, that is part of my dream, to see my transunion clean.

Message 7 of 31
anewstart2013
Valued Member

Forgive me for not knowing, but things such as EE are considered disputes? I've never even TRIED calling the dispute phone number or clicking on the disputes tab out of fear that it would be considered debt validation and reset the seven years on my debt!
March 13, 2013: FICO EQ 543
February 5, 2014: FICO EQ 603
Five accounts with negative indicators, 2 accounts in collections
In my wallet: Capital One Secured $500 / Fingerhut $500 / First Premier $700 / Credit One $300 / J. Crew $250 / Express $250
Message 8 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

It won't reset the 7 years. The reason I gave for initiating the dispute is "I am no longer liable for this debt" and in the comments section, I put "I am requesting early exclusion for this account." They emailed me yesterday saying that the investigation was complete and I could view the results online. Everything was deleted. TransUnion will remove items 6 months before they are due to fall off and all of mine were going to fall off between now and August.
Message 9 of 31
AutoBot
Established Contributor

That is great news! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.