Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU early exclusion success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU early exclusion success

My last baddy was removed 5 months early by transunion. 45 pt score jump to 713.  I called experian and the said can't do it til next month. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TU early exclusion success

@Anonymous wrote:

My last baddy was removed 5 months early by transunion. 45 pt score jump to 713.  I called experian and the said can't do it til next month. 

Excellent, congrats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
Infiniti515
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I tend to have more success with transunion than the other 2. Congrats!!!!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Took about 4 phone calls to TU to find someone that knew what the heck I was talking about! EX the lady was very nice and very apologetic that she couldn't do anything til FEB which she said "I know it's only a week away."  Either that or TU finally got sick of me....

Message 4 of 7
crrredit
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Took about 4 phone calls to TU to find someone that knew what the heck I was talking about! EX the lady was very nice and very apologetic that she couldn't do anything til FEB which she said "I know it's only a week away."  Either that or TU finally got sick of me....

What do you actually say to them when you call. I have several COs scheduled to come off throughout 2015. First one in Matrch, last in December.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the removal!  I've had more success with that through experian vs the other 2.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Ex has been most helpful to me.  TU made me wait until I was 60 days out then finally helped me out.  EQ won't help me at all.  To the poster that asked how to get early removal,  you can call and ask for a good will early removal of the account.  I knew the dates mine were schehduled to e removed from my credit report and was sure to tell them when I asked.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.