Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU luv....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU luv....

Pulled my CCT reports today and..... Up six more points on TU to 642!

Sent out two PFD offers this morning for some small medical collections.... hopefully one of them will bite!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU luv....

Congrats!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sent out two PFD offers this morning for some small medical collections.... hopefully one of them will bite!

Still no luv from EQ - stuck at 586.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Still no luv from EQ - stuck at 586.

Eq is slow for me too. EX has always been my strong one TU is giving it a run for its money lately. My DW TU is her stong score but EQ is her weak one too. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the score bump.  Good luck on the PFD.  Only thing left on my report is a paid Midland account.  Hoping that with the CFPB settlement it would disappear, but it's still there.  Got the claim letter in the mail and filed it out.  Won't disappear for another 4 months, but I would love to see it gone.  Maybe with the score increase, Walmart will show you some love. Started off with that account at $150, so you're potential growth curve with them will be better than mine.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats   from my experience equifax hates negative items more and experian hates inquiries more but it may be different for you.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.