cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU report pulled at car dealer was about 40 points lower!

tag
lhartman627

TU report pulled at car dealer was about 40 points lower!

My husband is trying to rebuild his credit the next year or so so we can buy a house. We both just bought a car together, and I was the first signer on the car, because my credit score is higher. My TU score on here is 677, but the lender said my TU was 631. I frequently check my credit score, and I know it has not been in the low 600s for quite some time. What is the deal?

Current Score: 679
Goal Score: 750

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TU report pulled at car dealer was about 40 points lower!

When did you pull the 677?

Do you have any auto loans reporting? If so, are they negative in any way like lates, negative comments, etc.?

Message 2 of 5
lhartman627

I have only had one auto loan and paid on time every month. The 677 was pulled the same day as the lender pull. I even checked it again the next day, and it was still 677.

Message 3 of 5
lhartman627

Actually...on my credit report it says there is information lacking about my last auto loan.....I don't know why this is. It was paid off last August, always paid on time.

Message 4 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@lhartman627 wrote:

Actually...on my credit report it says there is information lacking about my last auto loan.....I don't know why this is. It was paid off last August, always paid on time.

Which CR mentions that? Your myFICO TU report?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.