Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU score increased 50 points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU score increased 50 points

Hey guys, A close friend added me as an authorized user  to a Capitalone Quicksilver card that was a platinum before but has a good record. almost 9 years old account with no late payments, She said it may have had one or two but creditkarma doesnt show any within the last 2-3 years. This has lead to a 53 point increase from 570 to 620. The cl is 1,500 currently owed 1,000 and this shows up on creditkarma buttttt that was just paid in full so the balance should be at $0 soon!! i hope that leads to a further increase in my score. Didnt think it would jump that high.... i also made a payment on a collections account but its not paid in full yet and I should call them and ask if they can delete it after i pay , i setlled for half the amount. Working my way back to 700s slowly but surely!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU score increased 50 points

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys, A close friend added me as an authorized user  to a Capitalone Quicksilver card that was a platinum before but has a good record. almost 9 years old account with no late payments, She said it may have had one or two but creditkarma doesnt show any within the last 2-3 years. This has lead to a 53 point increase from 570 to 620. The cl is 1,500 currently owed 1,000 and this shows up on creditkarma buttttt that was just paid in full so the balance should be at $0 soon!! i hope that leads to a further increase in my score. Didnt think it would jump that high.... i also made a payment on a collections account but its not paid in full yet and I should call them and ask if they can delete it after i pay , i setlled for half the amount. Working my way back to 700s slowly but surely!!

Congrats on the increase, but remember it is a FAKO score.  What is your real FICO scores?  Lenders do not use Vantage scores to make credit decisions. 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes you are right indeed. So that means my FICO May have increased by more or less... going to try to check my FICO score. Anyone know of where I can get one for free?
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to sign up for freecreditscore.com but I got a server error
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes you are right indeed. So that means my FICO May have increased by more or less... going to try to check my FICO score. Anyone know of where I can get one for free?

creditchecktotal.com - 1 dollar for their 7 day trial. Cancel before the 7 days is up. You will get reports and all three FICO 8 scores.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!! Will that require a hard inquiry ?
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks!! Will that require a hard inquiry ?
No
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.