cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU score jump from 627 to 722.That can't be right!?!?

tag
Lasardo
Established Contributor

TU score jump from 627 to 722.That can't be right!?!?

I started this endeavor with 27 NEGS (medical) and a judgment on my TU ,I disputed everything on each credit report and did some PFD, long behold everything came off my TU, nothing negative is on there, judgment gone, inquiry's .., .Gone, baddies ,.Gone, I have been paying on time on some secured CC's for 6 months now.. When I checked TU it was 722! . I believed my wishful thinking to be playing a mean trick on me but I had my friend verify what I was seeing was actually that..what I WAS seeing . My experian and EQ are still all caught up in dispute so that score is inaccurate. (622) Credit karma states my score is 610. I was 627 before I hit this mysterious 722. Could this be a fluke? (say no,say no, pleeeaase..??)
CS 728- 01/13 from 554-12/11
Goal: 800
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
ihatemyscore
Frequent Contributor

Re: TU score jump from 627 to 722.That can't be right!?!?

Just relax and pull your scores from myfico.com.

BK: 7 filed 3/31/12 - Discharged 6/27/12
Made some poor choices and life snowballed
BK: 13 filed 7/29/16 - on a 36th month time out
No CC - No Loans - Student Loans all current.
Message 2 of 11
Lasardo
Established Contributor

I did pull it from MYFICO.com
Message 3 of 11
marty56
Super Contributor

Do you mean gone as in not on your report or gone as in marked as disputed?

On your PFD's did the CAs actually aprove them and did you dispute the collections too?

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 4 of 11
2NE1
Established Contributor

"disputed everything on each credit report and did some PFD, long behold everything came off my TU"

if your PFD offers went thru and the OC/CA reflected as such, then that's awesome news! However, if you've disputed items on your CR, then I believe those items aren't being factored by FICO.

When I disputed two transferred Student Loans on EQ, I gained some points, but once I got the results back since they were verified I lost those points again.

Smiley Indifferent
Message 5 of 11
Lasardo
Established Contributor

I disputed everything and checked each report, TU has nothing on it anymore . I did some PFD with the OC and the CA and received deletion letters. ..
Message 6 of 11
2NE1
Established Contributor

since you've pulled a new TU report and all disputed items are gone then I'm guessing those won't be reinserted! WOOHOO! Congrats! Smiley Very Happy
Message 7 of 11
Lasardo
Established Contributor

Thaks 2NE1! Now for those "others"
Message 8 of 11
annielorie
Valued Contributor

WAY to go thats quite an accomplishment keep at it!

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 9 of 11
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Lasardo wrote:
I disputed everything and checked each report, TU has nothing on it anymore . I did some PFD with the OC and the CA and received deletion letters. ..

A reminder of what the forum's Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines say: The only credit repair discussions allowed in FICO Forums are ones that exchange information on how to correct or remove real errors from your credit report – not accurate information that you want to get rid of because it may be negatively affecting your credit score.

Disputing everything on your reports is considered unethical. You should only dispute items you truly feel are incorrect.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.