Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU score keep improving while the other two are not

tag
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

TU score keep improving while the other two are not

My TU score jumped to 691 today as one of the other bad accounts and few inquiries from last year's auto purchase dropped. Now it shows if i pay off my current credit card balances my score will go upto 711-731. So close to that 700 mark ! But unfortunately EX and EQ scores are crawling around 660 mark. Still waiting for 2 major collections dropping off this year Sep/Oct. This forum helped me a lot in rebuilding my credit.

Does anyone have any experience with GW letter with Santander? I have lots of lates with my past auto loan with them and that is hurting me for getting a loan now. Also does anyone have any experience GW letter with Capital One. I had one secured credit card with them and was late on it and it was charged off. 

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TU score keep improving while the other two are not

Have no info on Santander. Grats on your TU success, keep up the good work Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: TU score keep improving while the other two are not

Congrats on your success so far!

I can say that capital one is a tough nut to crack. I have read that people have had success writing Capital one in the online chat and sometimes even on Facebook! Good luck!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.