Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target GW anyone?

tag
aquatic1
Established Contributor

Target GW anyone?

I am 0 for 8 with the GW letters to Target.  Got the standard letter in the mail from them today.  It totally feels like Two steps up...Four steps back!  Has ANYONE had any luck with Target lately?  If so, how did you accomplish this?

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
madesomemistakes
Valued Member

Re: Target GW anyone?

I had luck with Target about three months ago.  My account is still open but I had a bunch of lates ranging from 30 to 120 days.  My letter was just a standard GW letter explaining why I was late. Target removed all the lates.  That was my second GW letter I had sent to them.  Hope that helps. 
Experian-770 Transunion-780 Equifax-780
Message 2 of 3
aquatic1
Established Contributor

Re: Target GW anyone?

I am lost as to how many ways I can say what caused my account to go downhill.  I have literally hit every email address that did not bounce back.  I have sent snail mail and faxes and I have gotten two responses via mail saying NO and then the emails tell me to call for assistance and again...NO.  Maybe its just not my time to get an good will from Target.

I am happy to hear of your success! 

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.