Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target GW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target GW

Has anyone had luck with Target GW lately? I've sent multiple emails and couple snail mail along with multiple calls and the same results, sorry we can't adjust we have to report accurately. I'm hoping to get the account deleted since it was only opened for about 6 months and is killing my score atm. Any mail addresses, email addressas, or numbers and names to talk to would be greatly appreciated. The kicker is I have another target card that has been opened so ce 2015(one I want gone opened 2016) no baddies and always paid up.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
tufa4311
Established Contributor

Re: Target GW

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Here-Goes-Nothin-GW-Letters-PFD-letters/m-p/4...

796 TU FICO 08 (08/2018)
758 TU FICO 08 (01/12/2016)
753 TU FICO 08 (11/21/2015)
740: EQ Score Power (Beacon 5.0) FICO 04 (01/23/2015)
755 TU FICO 08 (01/21/2015)
652 TU Lender Pull (06/10/2014)
665 TU FICO 08 (05/21/2014)
Goal: 800+
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got an email back from a target exec. Attached a letter about my email to the CEO and said they will not change the information due to it being accurate. Should I just continue to email all of them? I said in my email that I'm not disputing just looking for goodwill. Also in my next email should I reference their first decision?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Duby05 can you pm me the email contact you have for Target?

Thank you :-)

Message 4 of 5
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

I forgot to pay my Target bill because I wasn’t enrolled in auto pay. I got an alert from Experian back in December saying my FICO decreased a lot and I was like oh snap. It decreased by 43 points because Target added a 30 days late to my account. So I searched and was going to write a goodwill and see if I could get it removed. But before I did that I called to see if it can be removed that way. I told them my story and told them I’ve been a great customer and it was a mistake and I am now current and pay my bills. The lady on the phone said she would reimburse me the $38 late fee and I said thanks but I was calling to get the 30 day late removed from my credit burureau report. She told me unfortunately she couldn’t because its the law to report it. 

Well today I got an email from Equifax and that my rating increased and I noticed that my Target account is now marked current (see photo).  I think they removed the 30 day late from my account and my score also went up 10 points.  I am beyond happy because 4 years ago  I had a terrible report now I am 100% squeaky clean, no lates, no baddies. Over the summer I was at 780. Now I am down low 700’s because i racked up some 0% card until 2020 and some are 10k which I am paying off.  I am glad they removed the 30 day late  its the last thing I need on my clean report after working so hard to get close to 800 after being in the low 600’s back in 2015. 7F42D0B1-5447-4B3D-905E-7799650176E9.jpeg

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.