cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target National Bank GW letter SUCCESSFULL!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target National Bank GW letter SUCCESSFULL!!

Hi everyone!  I am super happy to report that I had success on my first round of GW letters.  It was an old target account from several years ago.  I sent the letter about 2 weeks ago and they sent me a letter the other day with some of the account info on it and at the top, it said : Status: Deleted from credit report.  Does anyone know about how long it will take for the deletion to show on my reports?  And should I send a copy of the letter from target to the Bureaus?  Thanks everyone!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
diveforfun97
Frequent Contributor

Re: Target National Bank GW letter SUCCESSFULL!!

Congrats on the successful GW!!  I have seen that it usually takes about 30 days (thats just what I have seen).  Again great job!

Starting Score: Sep 23, 2014 EQ 577 TU 583 EX 567
Current Score as of 6/28/17 EQ 628 TU 643 EX 625
Goal Score: 700
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!! I just had Target GW me last week and it's already off of all three of my reports. Hope that helps!

Message 3 of 5
mauirain
Valued Member

Hi there and Congratulations.  

I also have a paid Target bill on my credit report.  I was wondering if any of you have the address that you sent your GW letters to and were successful.

Thank you

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I have a similar problem with Target card. Who do I write the letter to? Please share sample letter if you could. Thanks

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.