Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target is not very nice...

tag
aquatic1
Established Contributor

Target is not very nice...

Not having a great day at all.  I wrote Target a GW letter asking for them to change the staus from settled to paid as agreed via FB.  They said NO!  I just checked my CCT and it shows that Target has now placed 12 120marks on my TL for Equifax.  That hurt!!  I really dislike them a great deal and will now send GW letters to EVERYONE just to annoy them.  I swear to goodness.......one step forward ten steps back.  I so want my scores to increase.  I have no one to blame but myself.  I will keep chugging along and hope for the best. 

Does ANYONE have any GOOd news to tell the forum?

Be very careful with sending GW letters. 

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
203bravo
Established Contributor

Re: Target is not very nice...

Ouch .. sorry to hear.. but thanks for keeping us in reality by reminding us what can happen sometime when we attempt to seek some love from those who don't know the meaning.
Message 2 of 3
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

Re: Target is not very nice...

Sorry that happened! But it cant get worse. Just keep sending those GWs. Change the letters and change the addresses every few attempts. Look up addresses of all the big names. I have around 20 120s from an OC CO(CHASE) and I am about starting my GW attacks now. Keep persisting would be the idea. Research the forums as well.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.