Established Member
stizzlerizzle

Target questions

I forgot to pay my Target bill in 2008.  Before I realized it 30/60/90 day lates reported in Jul/Aug/Sept.  The reason I overlooked them was the fact the balance was so low and I had just signed up for the paperless statements..  Even after the 3 months of not paying plus the interest the balance was only $17.  I obviously paid it off as soon as I realized the mistake. 

My question is has Target been good about removing lates?  If so anyone have any good contact info (addresses, emails, etc)? Should I just call them and ask them nicely? 

They also closed my account.  Do you think I have waited long enough that they might approve me again?  Not a huge deal but I shop there enough that the 5% off would be pretty sweet.

Starting Score: TU: 655 EQ: 701 (12/2010)
Current Score:TU: 673 EQ: 701 EX: 675 (2/2011)
Goal Score: TU: 720 EQ: 750 EX:720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}