Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax lien pulling score down.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tax lien pulling score down.

Hello everybody, im new to the forum I just started fixing my credit on june 1 2016. I have disputed in the past but havent worked hard on fixing everything till now. My score for ex. Was a 478 and i got it to a 609 as of last week. Well a tax lien belonging to my father popped up on my cr.s , so i call the court house and get proof its not mine. My score dropped 6 pionts, i call ex and get it removed uploaded proof and within 3 days its gone., well i lost 12 points from this. Has this happened to anyone eles? I also had this lien show up on eq as well as a paid lein and i lost 67 points with them and 10 the day i filed the dispute. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tax lien pulling score down.

well i got the tax lein removed and it pulled my score down 5 more points. i did have a 40 point increase on my tu this week due to a few items being updated.Smiley Surprised

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.