Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell me if doing right

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tell me if doing right

So trying to fix credit fakos 520-540. About 7 years ago husband lost job I was in school things went to crap. Then last 2 years hubby out if work blew knee at work.
So the bads
Trans
Has my nursing student loan that's in deferment and process of being forgiven but is listed twice once as a charge off/collection and one as paid as agreed deferred. Have disputed 6x no eval creditors state they are not reporting this way. It is Trans and only Trans interpretation as others cra are correct so now have filed a consumer complaint.

Navient some lates trying to dispute especially one in June 2014 for 90 days but all the adjacent other months reporting ok. Has been in deferment or forberence having them send me account info last couple years. Beginning repayment and putting some money towards owe approximately 68,000

Target and CO account, Private student loan, MA student loan all falling off between now and August 2016. Target's collection agency will not allow it to EE should be off around 3-6/2016. Just going to allow these to fall off.

Plan to PFD to medical collections about $400.

Santander charge off for 10,000 voluntary repo r/t car cropping bed couldn't afford payments and fixing on upside down loan. Was charged off 11/2015 so this is my biggest problem for a house in next 1-2 years. What should I do. They haven't called is well within sol?

OK so the good
Navient no later in year

Have 2 capital one quicksilver one $1300 each too much utilization with holidays but plan to pay off when hubby get settlement after holidays.
Finger Hut $400 150 on it same plan to pay off.
Ally car loan 7.99 (don't ask how we go is joint with hubby no credit) 27,00 paid more then min.

Denials 11/2015
Amazon
Walmart
Gettington

2/2015
Baycard
Others don't remember.

Stopped applying going to garden the cards I have and apply for a joint secure loan with hubby when wc settlement comes in.

Hubby's
Only bad after I had Target AU accounts removed is a comcast we are PFD.

Good
2 cap one Plat (going to have him switch to qso) $750 and $500.
Ally that is listed above.

So my question is am I doing this right. What can I do about Santander? What should I gave hubby try next other then the secured loan. How long is this going to take? Could we possibly get a house in a year or two we are putting some of settlement in savings for this. Along with starting an at Home business to supplement hubby's lost income. If we can bring in an extra 1000 a month we can break even and have a little extra for savings.

Thanks
Sandria

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tell me if doing right

Sorry about the typos Damn autocorrect on phone :-)
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tell me if doing right

If you have a joint auto loan, then don't bother with a secured joint loan, you will just be paying interest for nothing. Instead use that money to get secured cards, one for each of you instead of a joint account.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.