Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell me this

tag
jadeite788
Established Contributor

Tell me this

does this mess make sense to you.   I spoke with Sallie Mae about the 3 negatives on my credit report.  First they had my wrong last date of attendance, which I know they got because they adjusted it.  I had to explain to a rep from the PHILLIPINES that it would put my first initial payment for March 14, 2011.  I have unemployment deferrment which I was approved of.  First I was told I have it for Feb 2011 to January 2012.  Then the rep kept fumbling the dates to suit Sallie Mae.   she stated I filed for the unemployment deferment in July 2011.   I had to explain to her does it make sense that my first initial payment is set for March 14, 2011, but yet on all three credit reports it has April 2011 90 days late, May 2011 120 Days late, and June 2011 150 days.  so she put in a request to retract and delete the April and May negatives on all three credit reports, but I have to keep the 90 days late for June 2011.  That is bolony.  So now I have to hunt for paperwork to see if I filed it for July 2011 unemployment deferment. 

Starting Score: 565
Current Experian Score: 634 (Lender pull)
Current Equifax Score: previous 668, 680 as of 11/12/13 lender pull
Current Transunion Score: previous 675,677 as of 09/23/13
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Tell me this

Definitely prepare your payment history and docs and make your case with the OC first.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.