Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ten Point Score Increase (EQ)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ten Point Score Increase (EQ)

I did an online dispute to remove old addresses and disputed a couple of CA accounts that were also being reported by OC and they were deleted.  I went ahead an purchased todays score and it went up ten points.  I guess I'll do the same with TU now. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
diveforfun97
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ten Point Score Increase (EQ)

congrats!

Starting Score: Sep 23, 2014 EQ 577 TU 583 EX 567
Current Score as of 6/28/17 EQ 628 TU 643 EX 625
Goal Score: 700
Message 2 of 7
taz3261
New Contributor

Good job!!!
Transunion-597
Experian-unknown
Equifax-579
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

When the dispute is over.. if they dont delete your score will go right back down.. and if they change 1 of the dates your score will be less than when you started

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the disoute results it says they have deleted the account.  I purchased the score right after receiveing the results and it's gone off the report with the rest of the info they said they have deleted.

Message 5 of 7
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

In the disoute results it says they have deleted the account.  I purchased the score right after receiveing the results and it's gone off the report with the rest of the info they said they have deleted.

Just because they removed the CA's as of now does not mean once they are verified they won't come back on. It has happened many times.

Then there is always the possibility the debt was sold to another CA who just hasn't reported it to the CRA's and can in the future.

Just wanted you to be aware of this.

If they stay off and nothing ever reports again then congrats.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah that is what i was referring too.. what Ja said.. but i hope they dont put it back on for you.. gl

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.