Contributor

Ten point increase!

Just got a SW alert that my EQ score has gone up 10 points!

Not exactly sure why I got the increase but more then happy to take it!  Getting closer and closer to that dream of buying a home next spring!

Re: Ten point increase!

Congrats!!!  Ten points is ten points!

Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
Valued Contributor

you should be able go click on the alert and it explains what happend. 

i got an alert for a 10 point drop. 

toyota finally reported my auto loan. 2 months down 34 to go. 

Current: Discover Fico 682 1/15 Walmart Fico 684 1/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 4 TU 1 EX 5 | Most Recent: 09/26/2014
Over 12 Months:6

2014 Goals:
Lower Utility
47%(OUCH!!)
Freedom Signature

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
Contributor

It just says the normal.. A credit limit may have increased, a balance may have decreased or something may have aged and is having less impact on my score.

The only change I do see is that two collections have dropped off.... So maybe that's what caused the point increase?

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.