cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You-My Fico Friends/Small movements expecting large results!!!

tag
CCspoiledbrat1
Valued Member

Thank You-My Fico Friends/Small movements expecting large results!!!

Thank You For Being You!!!Heart

This Journey has been a long one. I have worked tiresly within the last 6 months and have seen some great results. 

Pulled all 3 credit bureau reports.

Disputed 4 items. Which included 2 paid judgements and 2 collection accounts.

Collections

1 collection item deleted.

1 collection item updated.- I still owe a $13 balance. Certified PFD with check will be sent by Tuesday.

2 collection items verified-sent out a PFD Letter. They accepted. Will pay and finalize this by Tuesday.

Judgements

Utility judgement- This item was paid. I went to the court bldg and filed a motion to vacate. Approved. I am awaiting my deletion letter from the court.

Upon receipt, I will send 3 certified copies via snail mail to all of the credit bureaus.

State judgement- This item was satisfied. After ready through numerous positings. I went onto the state of md comptroller page and emailed a request to 

vacate. In less than 24 hours I received a forwarding/confirmation email. The very next day by 10 a.m., a clerk was on my phone asking questions

and said that they can and will vacate the judgement. Upon receipt, I will send 3 certified copies via snail mail to all of the credit bureaus.

Student Loans

2 loans both were in default for more than 5 years. I paid $4k 2013 and $5k in 2014-(with taxes)

Update, I called and was prepared to pay and apply for a rehab plan to fix the status on my Credit Reports. However, BOOM!!! They cleared the debt in its entirety

and deleted them from my credit!!!!!!! Even though though the deletion brought my AAOA down I am officially ON MY WAY!!! (side note --I only owed interest after 

the final payment on the principle. You can not be placed on a rehab plan for only interest as per the csr)  Thanks to all-Keep Posting!Smiley Happy

updated IN THE GARDEN UNTIL: 8/14/14
Cap1$500 |Express$900 |BILLMELATER$500|Shell$200
MarathonGas$200 |NFCUCshRwrdsVisa$2.5K |NFCUGoRwrdsMC$5K
AmazonStore$1.2K |AmazonRewardsVisa$500 |DiscoverIT$500
BUCKLE$500/MACYS CLOSED
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Thank You-My Fico Friends/Small movements expecting large results!!!

Great work, grats to all the  success Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 3 of 4
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations! You are well on your way!

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.