Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You MyFico Community

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You MyFico Community

Hey

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great post, responses, and helpful advice. I needed 25 points to get approved for a FHA loan through BOFA and two weeks later I'm up 7 points per CK. Shockingly I did it myself and without wasting money on a credit repair service. I have a few more items coming off this week and next so I hope that will bring it up a little more.

Thank you again

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Thank You MyFico Community

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great post, responses, and helpful advice. I needed 25 points to get approved for a FHA loan through BOFA and two weeks later I'm up 7 points per CK. Shockingly I did it myself and without wasting money on a credit repair service. I have a few more items coming off this week and next so I hope that will bring it up a little more.

Thank you again

Grats and remember that CK score is not a Fico score, FHA is going to use a Fico 04 score. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep doing what you're doing! It's only up from here!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update as of today- TransUnion is up +19.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Like the others have stated. If you are pulling your score from here, it may not reflect the same as what the lender pulls.

Message 5 of 7
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Like the others have stated. If you are pulling your score from here, it may not reflect the same as what the lender pulls.

But nevertheless, no matter where you're pulling your score, you're headed in the right direction and it looks like you're heading there at a good pace. Will be crossing fingers for you.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes thank you everyone. I really didn't know what to do until I can across this site. Very happy to have gotten great information from others who went down the same path or have the knowledge to help us. Ty
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.