Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You to all!!

tag
Snappy2012
Established Member

Thank You to all!!

I started reading and learning about rebuilding credit a year ago.(3/21/13)  Thanks to those of you that answer and/or comment the questions put here!! I started with a fico score of 491 and am up to 617 and am working with a mortgage company to get approved for a home for my family. I am kinda self taught at this but have gained so much information from all of you that so far it is working. I don't normally take the time to post comments but today I felt that everyone on this site needs to know what myfico has meant and done for me. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting Score:491
Current Score:656 It's Never Too Late!!"
Goal Score:700
> 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Thank You to all!!

Congrats to your continued success Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
Snappy2012
Established Member

gdale6, question for ya(now i am gonna get hooked on postingSmiley Happy  My starting score and current score is at bottom of my post, is that automatic? I didn't put that there. And if it is automatic, my current score is higher than what shows when i log in.  thanks

> 850

Message 3 of 5
Snappy2012
Established Member

nevermind, forgot i set that up a year ago!!!  oops

> 850

Message 4 of 5
OneDay_750
Frequent Contributor

CONGRATS!!!  Enjoy your new home and continued success.

CURRENT SCORES: EQ: 628 (12/14/14); TU: 628 (12/10/14); EX: 636 (12/13/14)--All myFICO
STARTING myFICO EQ SCORE:: 507 (11/2013); GOAL SCORE: 700--(All CRAs); GARDENING SINCE: 10/5/14
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.