Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You....

tag
blazerein
Established Contributor

Thank You....

I think this is the 4th time I'm posting thank you since I start posting here.  When I found this site 4 months ago, my score are very low.  I only have one CC (Orchard Bank) and it's all maxed out. I don't know anything how Credit Score works and with the help of all you guys my score increased and I've gotten some CC approvals.  Knowledge is really Power.

CU Visa approval 1K CL (will try to ask for CLI this week)

Cap One 1K (credit steps program) 1500 after 5th statement
AMEX Zinc – Instant Approval
Best Buy Store Card 800 CLI instant approval

Worked hard to lower my utilization to 19% and applied for Auto Loan spree:

Nissan Motors - applied but still waiting for an approval – pulled EQ
Ford Motors instantly approved me for 26K – pulled EX
BMW Financial – approved me instantly for a 3 year lease on a 2011 328i last night. Went out to the dealership today, put down 1500 down and drove home with a Midnight Blue 328i sedan dream car (521/month) – pulled EX.  I only knew my EX FAKO score 654 but the Salesman told me that my credit is Elite (700-744). I have a previous Auto Loan before with perfect payments so I'm thinking they used Auto Enhance Score. I also ask if he can check if I'm pre-approve for a BMW Visa card and he said not at this time.

Again Thank You, Thank You and more Thank You for all your help.  My next goal is to refinance our house.  I'm still working to increase my score but it feels good to be approved.

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.