cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you MYFICO, finally all in the 700's !

tag
Abelcrdn
Regular Contributor

Thank you MYFICO, finally all in the 700's !

Startred off with the rebuilding process alittle over a year ago with scores ranging from 480 to 525. Today Equifax finally changed nmy score and i am now finally about 700's with all three bureus. I have no baddies at all now thanks to this great site!!

TU 727 EX 7323 EQ 717 

12/23 Fico Score 8 TU-761 EX -747 EQ-734
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thank you MYFICO, finally all in the 700's !

Fantastic Abelcrdn! Ringing in the new year on a high note Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 3 of 5
CrankyDave
Regular Contributor

@Abelcrdn wrote:

Startred off with the rebuilding process alittle over a year ago with scores ranging from 480 to 525. Today Equifax finally changed nmy score and i am now finally about 700's with all three bureus. I have no baddies at all now thanks to this great site!!

TU 727 EX 7323 EQ 717 

Congrats on the success. Feels pretty good, huh? It took me a lot longer than you, but I know those feels. I guarantee that you'll now start obsessively reading these forums, looking for ways to get just a *few* more points.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Abelcrdn wrote:

TU 727 EX 7323 EQ 717 

Good Morning Abelcrdn,

Congratulations on your success with your rebuilding efforts.  I know for sure that you feel GREAT ;-)

Just remember to continue to practice making sound financial decisions and stay on top of paying your bills on time.  If it were me, I would pull some on autopay- if you can handle that psychologically and financially.  That way there will be no chance on paying late and you avoid any late fees or possibly higher interest rates.  All in all though, please keep up the good work and congratulations on joining the 700 Club!  *Whohoo*

(-:

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.