Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you My Fico Members!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you My Fico Members!

I just wanted to issue a heart warm thank you to the members and contributors of these forums.

I started my rebuilding journey three months ago not knowing what to do to rebuild my obliterated credit.

Since that time, I have established three visa/MC accounts, two store cards, a new car loan and reconsolidated my student loans. I am now officially entering the garden to work on building my profile in hopes of beginning my journey for a house in six months.

None of this could have been done without the great advice provided on this forum. Thank you members!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
guydiver
Established Contributor

Re: Thank you My Fico Members!

@Anonymous wrote:

I just wanted to issue a heart warm thank you to the members and contributors of these forums.

I started my rebuilding journey three months ago not knowing what to do to rebuild my obliterated credit.

Since that time, I have established three visa/MC accounts, two store cards, a new car loan and reconsolidated my student loans. I am now officially entering the garden to work on building my profile in hopes of beginning my journey for a house in six months.

None of this could have been done without the great advice provided on this forum. Thank you members!

Welcome to the forums.  Awesome job in rebuilding.  Check out the gardening forum for sure.  Congrats and keep up the good work!

'diver

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.