Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you Synchrony!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Synchrony!!!

I'm so excited! Got an email from Walmart this morning offering me a $25 credit if I sign up for a card today. Wasn't going to do it at first since I had a Walmart, Amazon, and JC Penny card that were all included in my Ch 7 bankruptcy that was discharged in 2011. I have been working real hard lately on rebuilding my credit. All my scores are high 600s now. So I decided, what the heck, and went for it. Instantly approved for a $1000 Walmart card! This really gave me the urge, so I tried JC Penny as well. Instantly approved again. $500 this time. So I'm rolling now. Let's go Amazon! Instant approval for $900! One last try. Lowes. Another instant approval. $300 for this one. 

This just makes me so happy I had to share. Especially since 3 of these cards I was approved for today were included in bankruptcy. I'm also so glad to have a relationship again with Synchrony. 

Thanks to to everyone in this forum for all the excellent information and guidance! MyFico has been an invaluable resource in sparking a fire to rebuild my credit. I would never be where I'm at now!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
kuku4koco
Frequent Contributor

Re: Thank you Synchrony!!!

Congrats!!!! Smiley Wink

EQ: 731 TU: 705 EX: 715

Cap1 QS: 9k USBank: 7k Amex BCE: 14.1k BoA: 8k Discover: 4.4k CareCredit: 12k *Various Store Cards: 18.7k
Message 2 of 4
kuku4koco
Frequent Contributor

OMG!!!!!! I too just went to check my email and got the very SAME offer!!!! Hahahaha!!! Not sure I want to apply... I've been app happy lately Smiley Wink

EQ: 731 TU: 705 EX: 715

Cap1 QS: 9k USBank: 7k Amex BCE: 14.1k BoA: 8k Discover: 4.4k CareCredit: 12k *Various Store Cards: 18.7k
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I need to cool my burners a little myself now. I've been apping way too much the past 2 weeks. Now that I'm back in Synchrony's good graces, time to garden for awhile I believe.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.