Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you Thread

tag
johnwantsahouse
Contributor

Thank you Thread

I'm new to all this and have asked many questions here in the last few days and know I will have more.  I wanted to take the time to thank everyone that helps out here! You all are greatly appreciated more than you could imagine.  Just from reading on this site, about all the users who have cleaned up their credit and are getting second chances, you all helped them, and I'm sure I can speak of of thankful they are.

I know I plan to get there one day, my goal is to buy a first house for my wife and kids.  We've been renting for years, and to own a home is my biggest dream and I know that I'm going to be closer to that dream each day because of the help from you all!!

Thank you!

Current Score:EQ-660 (FICO) / TU-677 (FICO) (3/10/14)
6/8/12 Score:EQ-640 / TU-650 / EX-656 (All FICO Lender Pulls 6/8/12)
6/5/12 Score:EQ-640 / TU-638 / EX-656 (All FICO Lender Pulls 6/5/12)
6/1/12 Score:EQ-640 (FICO) / TU-618 (FICO) /EX-670 (FAKO)
Starting Score:EQ-542 TU-574 (4/30/2012)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
retroAction
Contributor

Re: Thank you Thread

@johnc8047 wrote:

I'm new to all this and have asked many questions here in the last few days and know I will have more.  I wanted to take the time to thank everyone that helps out here! You all are greatly appreciated more than you could imagine.  Just from reading on this site, about all the users who have cleaned up their credit and are getting second chances, you all helped them, and I'm sure I can speak of of thankful they are.

I know I plan to get there one day, my goal is to buy a first house for my wife and kids.  We've been renting for years, and to own a home is my biggest dream and I know that I'm going to be closer to that dream each day because of the help from you all!!

Thank you!

I second that, thank you to everyone for taking the time to answer questions and guide us down the right road!

Johnc8047 - Keep it up, just being active and paying attention to what is going on is really all that it takes to get everything together. Good luck!

Current Score: EQ Fico 651 (5/22/2012)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
My Credit Rebuild Project Log
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.