Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you for sharing! Helped more than you know

tag
Infiniti515
Regular Contributor

Thank you for sharing! Helped more than you know

Thank you to each and everyone that shares and has shared their story on here, good bad or indifferent. Your stories have helped me and continue to inspire so many!

I started on here a little over a year ago, and I am so excited with my progress and cant wait to see even more as this journey unfolds.

I had lots of collections, negatives, low scores you name it. Slowly but surely my credit has improved by leaps and bounds.

I have one HSBC baddie left on EQ and TU, thats scheduled to fall off in 2017.

Here are some positives!!!!

My scores are getting closer to 700 I am anywhere from mid to upper 600's! Still lower scores  due to inquiries, utility, new accounts etc. But im working on that.

Just refinanced my Capital One auto loan from 12% to 3.99% with DCU. Because I had extra value in my vehicle, I was able to borrow a little extra from the equity to pay off a ridiculous personal  loan with Avant. This loan was over 30% interest! These loans at the time served a purpose but its so good to have better options! So nvesting some time in cleaning your credit is worth it!!!!

I was just recently approved for 2 American Express credit cards and a Discover IT card. Was approved for Amex Everyday and PRG.

Only 1 baddie left on TU and EQ.

There are other positives but I think you get the picture. For now, I am going to be gardening for a while because I have too many inquiries, too many newer accounts 6months - 1 year. I want to let the new accounts grow! Honestly, im in no rush at this point.

I dont say all this to brag, I want to encourage anyone that feels like they arent seeing the progress they want to see to just TRUST THE PROCESS and dont give up and dont take no for an answer, plus read these forums over and over and any other ones that will inform you about collections, credit etc, because sometimes, one way works for a person but not for you so you have to read and figure out what other people have done!

Thank you myfico forums family!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Thank you for sharing! Helped more than you know

Nice post - thank you !

Congrarts on your continued success...

Message 2 of 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Thank you for sharing! Helped more than you know

Grats to your success   Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.