Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you forum!

tag
mscsinc
Valued Member

Thank you forum!

I wanna thank everyone on here who takes the time to share their experiences and advice. I've been trying to bump my scores for a while now(a year) by paying off all my balances, increasing my limits and such... Since this spring, it seemed like my scores were stuck to around 712-735. Nothing I did seemed to budge them.

Now, after applying some of the things in here, my equifax went 735-774-791(as of today).  Transunion should be close(maybe slightly higher, haven't checked). EX  seems slower to catch up, but that's no worry.

Anyway, Just wanted to express my appreciation for all you who share and help. I know you could do many other things with your valuable time, but instead you choose to be here and guide others through thick and thin. I hope I can pay it forward....

Starting Score: EQ 735 Current Score: EQ 791 Goal Score: EQ 800+
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Thank you forum!

Congrats on your success!!!

The information contained on this forum works and it's all because of members paying it forward 

Keep applying the knowledge and I look forward to you passing it forward as well.

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.