Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you, myFICO forums.

tag
A_Noob
Contributor

Thank you, myFICO forums.

Thanks to these forums, I am on the fast track to awesome credit. I started out mostly as a new file but I did have one collection on record. I successfully did a PFD on that, which I didn't even know was an option until I visited these forums. Now I was able to get my BofA secured card unsecured early and got a CLI from $500 to $2500 the same day. I'm getting prequalified offers galore which just 9 months of credit history and I couldn't have done it without the advice I found here. Now I'm balancing my UTI between $0.01 and 9% as well as pacing my applications before I go into the garden about 6-9 months before I apply for a mortgage. Now I find myself sitting over 700 for my credit scores and it is largely due to these forums. Now it's time to get my wife's credit all fixed up!

My Fico EQ: 749
My Fico TU: 754
My Fico EX: 753

Goal: 800
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
creditlost
New Contributor

Re: Thank you, myFICO forums.

Congrats on your score increase.

Message 2 of 9
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats and good luck on the DW's!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 3 of 9
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I'm loving all the success stories lately!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 4 of 9
baller4life
Super Contributor

Sweet! Congrats!!
Message 5 of 9
srchick
Regular Contributor

Mucho congrats! (Your post is another encouraging word for me.) baller4Life yesterday, now your success today...I'm so excited!

Starting Score Feb. 2013: 568
Current Scores: TU (715) {Myfico} EQ {Myfico} (723) EX (751)
Goal Scores: All at 750 by 3rd Qtr 2016 (Before tackling 800's) Don't procrastinate, take the first step!
Message 6 of 9
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy Congrats on your credit journey! Your DW is guaranteed to succeed with you there to support her. Thanks for sharing your journey.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 7 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@A_Noob wrote:

Thanks to these forums, I am on the fast track to awesome credit. I started out mostly as a new file but I did have one collection on record. I successfully did a PFD on that, which I didn't even know was an option until I visited these forums. Now I was able to get my BofA secured card unsecured early and got a CLI from $500 to $2500 the same day. I'm getting prequalified offers galore which just 9 months of credit history and I couldn't have done it without the advice I found here. Now I'm balancing my UTI between $0.01 and 9% as well as pacing my applications before I go into the garden about 6-9 months before I apply for a mortgage. Now I find myself sitting over 700 for my credit scores and it is largely due to these forums. Now it's time to get my wife's credit all fixed up!

Goof job and grats on the success Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.