Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you

tag
Sugardarling40
Established Member

Thank you

I just want to take the time out to say THANK YOU for all the great advice on this forum or should I say friendly neighborhoodJ.  I started reading and taking notes on how to rebuild my credit. I had a bad divorce and that left me with a 489 score in 2014.

I can proudly say I am now at 652 credit score and it was with the help of all the information from this forum. I really learned a lot and still learning. I am looking to purchase a home in the near future.  

Still on my journey until I reach the high 700’s. any suggestions? please do not hesitate to share Smiley Happy 

Thanks again guys

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Sugardarling40
Established Member

Re: Thank you, My follow up

I am proud to say! I have reached one of my goals and that is to be in the 700’s club, taking my bow. Thank you! Thank you! Reading this forum gaining knowledge and guidance really! Really! Helped a lot! This was not an overnight journey it took a couple of years and patience. Over the weekend, I applied for my AMEX and yes! I was approved! (Go V! , go V!) I’m doing my happy dance. Now I’m satisfied, will garden until next year (still being patience) Next step is to apply for my resident Smiley Happy.   

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thank you

Wow! Congratulations sugardarling40! I love seeing people's success stories and I'm happy for you.

Brava!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.