Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you!

tag
sleephla541
Regular Contributor

Thank you!

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for such invaluable advice.  Because of MyFico.com, I've taken my scores from 591 (EQ) and 604 (TU) to 673 (EQ) and 674 (TU).  This is all based off suggestions and options to do through this website.  To the regular posters that take the time out of their day to help us out, I truly appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

Brad. 

TU: 752, EQ: 761, EX: 745
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
sleephla541
Regular Contributor

Re: Thank you!

Oh... and these scores were originally on 01/01/10 as well! 
Message 2 of 6
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@sleephla541 wrote:

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for such invaluable advice.  Because of MyFico.com, I've taken my scores from 591 (EQ) and 604 (TU) to 673 (EQ) and 674 (TU).  This is all based off suggestions and options to do through this website.  To the regular posters that take the time out of their day to help us out, I truly appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

Brad. 

Just remember to take what you've learned here and pay it forward. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Congrats to YOU!!!  Knowledge is Power.Smiley Wink

Just remember we helped you with the knowledge and You did the hard work.

As marinevietvet said "Pay it forward" Great idea!! 

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your score increases, sleephla541!
Message 5 of 6
sleephla541
Regular Contributor

Thanks, I appreciate it!  I'm now trying to go through my local credit union for a loan at a much lower interest rate than I'm paying right now!

One day I hope to have scores as high as yours, psychic!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.