Did you mean: 

Thank you.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thank you.

@rckstrscott wrote:

Hey Mustang..

speaking of goal... you are OH SO CLOSE to your stated 800 across the board goal!! another month tops hahah

-scott

@Anonymous Scott, Im thinking that I should see my goal scores on TU and EX either when my new AmEx backdated to 91 reports sometime around the beginning of May due to the AAoA's increase, or if that does not do it, I have two inq's due to hit the year mark on TU 5/16/12 and then my TU report will have 0 inq's affecting my score and the same with EQ, I have 2 or 3 inq's on Ex that are due to hit the year mark in May as well, so I'm hoping by May, I'll be @ 800+ across all three.

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@rckstrscott wrote:

Hey Mustang..

speaking of goal... you are OH SO CLOSE to your stated 800 across the board goal!! another month tops hahah

-scott

@Anonymous Scott, Im thinking that I should see my goal scores on TU and EX either when my new AmEx backdated to 91 reports sometime around the beginning of May due to the AAoA's increase, or if that does not do it, I have two inq's due to hit the year mark on TU 5/16/12 and then my TU report will have 0 inq's affecting my score and the same with EQ, I have 2 or 3 inq's on Ex that are due to hit the year mark in May as well, so I'm hoping by May, I'll be @ 800+ across all three.

Well Scott, I've been wanting to pull my TU for a while now and I just bit the bullet and purchased it, and to my surprise my TU FICO is now 806!!!!!!!

Message 12 of 16
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

I am not bailing scott lol... 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 13 of 16
NikJ4
Established Contributor

congrats Ben.... Keep up the good work.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@rckstrscott wrote:

Hey Mustang..

-scott

Well Scott, I've been wanting to pull my TU for a while now and I just bit the bullet and purchased it, and to my surprise my TU FICO is now 806!!!!!!!

Wow, that is incredible progress coming from around 580.  I'm curious as to when your starting score is from?

And Ben, hope you enjoy the new job and hopefully new house!

Message 15 of 16
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

It is from my join date to the forums, so october. lol

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.