cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thankful! --- SCORE ALERTS and score jumps across all Credit Bureaus!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thankful! --- SCORE ALERTS and score jumps across all Credit Bureaus!

Side note Smiley Happy  Can someone give me the 411 of how to add photos? .....

11/27 - 11/28 SCORE ALERTS! (suprising since I'm skeptical  about know how the 3 credit bureau monitoring has been working...but anyhow)

I received a score alert after my balances across several cards were FINALLY updated. I'm SO encouraged by the results I've seen JUST in this month! I wouldn't have been able to do it without the time spent reading & help and knowledge I've gained on this forum!

Proof is in the pudding... STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 423 (Jan/14)

Previous Score: EQ 607 TU 616 EX 614 (Nov/14)
Current Score: EQ 656 TU 649 EX 647 (Nov-28-14)
Goal Score: 650+ (Dec/14) ; 700+ (2015) 

My brief story...

As you can see from my score highlights below, I started this year in the measly low 400s! I didn't bother checking my scores until late this year and just focused on paying consistently and letting baddies age. This month, after noticing a myFico bump into the high low 600s, I decided to aggressively pay down my high revolving balance and work on Goodwill Letters/Calls, PFD's, DV's etc to bump my score up! The effort to pay off several cards clearly payed off with the recent JUMP in scores. So far, I knowingly have 1 successful GW and hope to receive great news when I open my mailbox after vacation Smiley Happy

I can't wait to see what changes happen in December. I'm hoping for some updates on the baddies and of course another month of faithful/timely payments. Happy rebuilding everyone. Stay positive - stay motivated - we can do it!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Thankful! --- SCORE ALERTS and score jumps across all Credit Bureaus!

awesome year! congrats!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thankful! --- SCORE ALERTS and score jumps across all Credit Bureaus!

Awesome!!!!!! 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.