cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks, Cap One!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks, Cap One!

Going over the accounts tonight, realized it was time to hit the Cap One luv button...

backstory: Credit steps early this year, luv button in the middle of credit steps to $1500.  This weekend marked six months since that increase, so it was time to hit the button again. I guess my rebuild is working, and/or Cap One has faith in me, because they responded with flying colors. $1500 -> $4500.  My first limit this high in a long, long time.  Starting to move into the area of real credit flexibility.  Thanks, Cap One! 

Rebuilding since 9/29/2015: EQ 599 TU 582 EX 569 $5K avail credit
current (07/2017) EQ 709 TU 706 EX 675 ~$75K avail credit
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES
Established Contributor

Re: Thanks, Cap One!

SeveredFinger wrote:

Going over the accounts tonight, realized it was time to hit the Cap One luv button...

backstory: Credit steps early this year, luv button in the middle of credit steps to $1500.  This weekend marked six months since that increase, so it was time to hit the button again. I guess my rebuild is working, and/or Cap One has faith in me, because they responded with flying colors. $1500 -> $4500.  My first limit this high in a long, long time.  Starting to move into the area of real credit flexibility.  Thanks, Cap One! 

Cap1 catches a lot of flack around here, but I think they are rock solid. Between being able to build limits pretty quickly, PCs to QS-which is toe to toe with the top cashback cards, and they don't flinch if you charge up a balance I will always keep my Cap1 card.

Giving up on the images for now

Stepped out of the garden 10/9/16

Message 2 of 4
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the nice increase! You're scores are looking very nice - major improvement this last year! Good job on your rebuild! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on you're rebuild. I'm also looking forward to my first CLI next month. Again, Congrats to you!!

Fico 8 scores:
4/1/2016-Ex.596 EQ.548 TU.540
8/25/2016-Ex.662 EQ.674TU.672

BK13 DC on 8/1/2016-Can only go up (I hope)-In the garden till Summer 2017

Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 4 of 4