Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks! Score is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
jeffery581
Established Contributor

Thanks! Score is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all the information ive gotten here!!!!! Most of you people know more than the banks do about credit!

I had 4 bad accounts removed. All Paid. One was for a wrong address they had on me. 3 other bad accounts that were removed because of a simple GW PHONE CALL(Paid in full years ago). I have found that it all depends on who you get to talk to on the phone.

I was lucky enought to get some kind of Capital one rebuilding card also. I have a few more to go.

Do NOT ever give up on your credit.

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Thanks! Score is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  I LOVE seeing success with GW's!

Message 3 of 6
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

Congradulations Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 377EQ/350EX/400TU As of 11/2011
Current Score: 620EQ/614EX/612TU As of 01/2013
Goal Score: 700+ across the boards
Message 4 of 6
stoopidmunkee
Regular Contributor

That's awesome congrats, I hope I have a lot of luck working with my old credit cards.

CITI - $3500 - CAP1 - $750 - RZMC - $600 - BOA - $600 - CAP2 -$500 - Credit Union $500

TU: 707 (From Wal-Mart's website) * Finally made the 700 club!!!!!!!*
Message 5 of 6
sonson
Regular Contributor

congrats!!! good luck in the future and hope you get to the 650 mark really soon

Starting Score: EQ 548 [ Feb 2010 ]
Current Score: TU 663 EQ 686
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.