Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks myFico community!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks myFico community!

I just wanted to report some amazing progress!

On April 7, 2011 I signed up with myFico and began working on repairing my credit. At the start of all of this, my fico scores were (lender pulled) EXP 625, TU 615, and EQ 586. I had a total of 10 collections on EXP, 9 on EQ and 6 on TU. I have been working diligently for the past month on paying some collections off with PFD and settlements. I have been GWing like crazy. I pulled my CRs this morning and I am down to 5 collections on EQ (all but one of which is paid and I will paying this later this week), down to 5 on Experian (two have not been paid but one agreed to a PFD and I will paying them as well as the other one this week), and still 6 on TU (however, two were PFD and have been deleted from my other reports, just waiting for TU to update their systems. So by the end of the week there should only be 4 on TU with only one not being payed but will be payed this week). The account that is listed as unpaid is the same on all three CRs.

My fico score this morning are EXP ?, TU 683, and EQ 641. 68 points on TU! 55 points on EQ! ALL IN LESS THAN A MONTH!

My utilization has dropped from 90% to about 10%.

Thanks everyone for the great advice. This forum has been so great!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Thanks myFico community!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guiness! 700 club here I come!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your progress magzamillion. When you say you "signed up with myFICO" what specifically did you sign up for?

Thanks much.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have myFico quarterly monitoring. But I joined the discussion community and have gained lots of insight on how to deal with collections. I must say it is working like a charm! Knock on wood! I also must confess that I have become a junkie when it comes to pulling my fico scores. But everytime I do, my score keeps going up and up and up! I have heard great things about Scorewatch. I love myFico! I have spent hours and hours reading the posts and they have been so helpful!

700 club by June!!!

Message 5 of 8
happy0510
Established Contributor

Success Story!! Congrats!!

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 8
mauve
Valued Contributor

I just wish SW were available for TU as well...heck, and for EX.

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.